Summer Scrapbook Saturday #9
I have a day missing. I cannot, for the life of me, remember what I did on Monday. I also went out for ice cream on Thursday with Marlee, but I completely forgot to take a picture. In hindsight, I probably could have used a picture from one of the other times I went out for ice cream. I've been doing that a lot recently. But what else is summer for?
(left to right)
1. On Monday, I met up my best friend Julia for our classic date: Starbucks and Indigo. We hadn't seen each other for a while and had a lot to catch up on. We had coffee first and wandered around Indigo for a while. I went in with the mission to get Mamrie Hart's book. I came out with a new journal specifically for England and new note cards. It was all necessary.
2. Summer is rough on the skin. I haven't been following my regular skin routine because I'm in the pool for about six hours a day. Because of the sun and chlorine and sunscreen, my skin has become so dry. It feels like it's going to fall off my face. Friday night, I did a moisturizing face mask. Sheet masks are really creepy on your face, but this one felt so good after the long week.
3. I had made a red velvet cake on Saturday night, and I spent Sunday night in my backyard enjoying a slice. It was a relaxing way to spend the evening.
4. Saturday night was a wine night with a couple friends. A lot of wine was had. It was a wonderful night. We had a classy dinner, and it was amazing to be with the girls.
5. I went out for coffee with an old co-worker on Wednesday. We always have a good chat. I love that fact that we can always get together every few months and just catch up. My job is a great place to make friends and keep relationships.
So how was your week?