Skip to main content

Copycat the Cool Way #17

Remember when I talked about making goals at the end of December? The good news is that I have been doing well and taking it day by day. I will share more about it at the end of the month when I do my favourites because I found a new way to stay organized! So far, this week has been the most fulfilling. I feel so freaking happy. And these outfits have been making me feel so confident!

Tuesday- The leather vest once again! Honestly my favourite clothing item. I got the inspiration from The College Prepster. As usual, winter is coming on strong, and the cozy sweaters are the perfect way to combat the cold. I loved the way the outfit came together.

Sweater- Old Navy
Scarf- Garage
Vest- Smart Set
Jeans- Old Navy



















Wednesday- This is my favourite outfit this week. The whole statement necklace and the cardigan and denim shirt was the perfect combination. Like I said, confidence. I found the post from Benjamin M Tumblr. I would have preferred to wear my Oxford shoes, but trekking through the snow would NOT work out with cute shoes like that.

Denim button up- Old Navy
Cardigan- Old Navy
Leggings- Garage




















Thursday- Once again, I was at school for quite a while and I wanted to be comfy. The jeans were the best way to go. The way the softness of the lace shirt and the grungy shirt was great. I loved the carefree look from the original Polienne post, and I feel like I made it my own!

Plaid Button Up- Old Navy
Lace Shirt- Joe Fresh
Jeans- Old Navy
























Friday- So I am not hipster. I'm not. But I loved the look of the flowy dress and the jean jacket from a Free People ad. So I went for it, and I thought it was pretty. The dress was a gift from Christmas, so I was excited to wear it for the first time!

Jacket- Old Navy
Dress- ??
Scarf- Garage
Leggings- Garage




















That's it for this week! I may be going out a couple times this coming week, so I may have some bonus outfits for next week's post!


-Daniella


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recently Read - October 2020

 Is fall not the best reading season? I’m so glad I’ve had a few opportunities to sit on the front porch, wrapped in a fuzzy blanket with a hot drink and my book. Right now, it’s raining outside and all I want to do is cozy up and get back to my book. I’ve read some great non-fiction in the past six weeks. I’m learning so much about how people relate to the world around them. That is so important to me. Check them out! The Reason I Jump: The Inner Voice of a Thirteen-Year-Old Boy with Autism – Naoki Higashida – 4 Stars         This is a very short book that I think everyone should read – particularly those who work with children. Although knowledge has come a long way, there is still so much more to be learned about autism. This book is a series of question that Naoki Higashida answers from his point of view. Interspersed is also a handful of short stories from Higashida’s point of view.         It’s an incredible book. It’s something that really allows readers to understand ho

Very Inspiring Blog Award

Yay yay yay, I got nominated for the Very Inspiring Blog Award from Marlee at Marlee and You ! Now, you can learn even more about me! Pretty exciting isn’t it? The hardest part is gathering all the 15 bloggers to tag. But hey, I got this! Rules: 1.        Link the person who nominated you (CHECK) 2.        List and display the rules (CHECK) 3.        Share seven facts about yourself. 4.        Nominate 15 other blogs and let them know they have been nominated. My Seven Facts: 1.        My favourite meal is breakfast. Although I basically only eat milk and cereal, I love the variety of things you can have. I just made myself a Blueberry Breakfast Quesadilla , and it was amazing! 2.        My all time favourite website is HelloGiggles . I have recently taken on the title of a feminist, and this website has been a great way to see that other women share the same views as me. 3.        I’m not a chick-flick kind of girl. James Bond and Indiana Jones are the best. I

Ask and I Will Tell- Liebster Award

Fun fact: I like Mondays because a) I’m totally rested from the weekend, b) I basically have the whole day to myself, and c) my Monday night shifts at work are the best. Anyway, I got nominated for a Liebster award! Shout out to Emily at Pumpkin Emily Smiles ! I will give bonus points to anyone who can tell me what “liebster” means and why it has relevance to blogging. Anyway, things are different this time around. Here we go: 1.        Thank the blogger who nominated you (CHECK). 2.        Answer the 11 questions given to you. 3.        Nominate 11 other followers with less than 500 followers. 4.        Post 11 questions for the nominees to answer. 5.        Tag your nominees and post a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them So are we clear? Good? Yeah? Okay, these are the questions I need to answer. 1.        What’s your favourite food? I always feel like this question is so much more complicated than it needs to be. I mean, I have a fav